#HalfCocked Early Release Day - Michelle Hughes


Title: ½ Cocked 
Author: 
Michelle Hughes
Release Date:
August 8, 2016
Word Count:  45,334

Synopsis

Twenty-One-Year-Old College Student Becca Stewart has lived her life by the rules and never stepped over any lines.  For once in her life she wants to be the bad girl and enjoy what she’s missing out on.  She’s had a crush on the star quarterback at her university and decides to tell him how she feels.  He’s all in for a night of wild sex until she confesses to being a virgin.  Telling her he’d love to give her what she wants if she wasn’t innocent, she decides to fight for him.

Hiring a gigolo isn’t something Becca ever thought she’d do, but having Bryce is worth it.  Taking the small nest egg her grandmother left her she hires Colton Dillard and flies out to Las Vegas to get the experience she needs.  Colton owns a company that pleasures women for profit, but he’s not exactly who he claims to be!  Six foot four inches of pure sensuality, he’s every woman’s dream and just the man to teach her the ways of unadulterated sex.


One trip to Sin City will change Becca’s life forever.  Being seduced by a stranger paid to give her all the pleasure she’s ever craved might do more than wake up her hidden passion.  It’s one whirlwind ride of ecstasy, temptation, and discovering that sometimes you don’t know what you really want until it sweeps you off your feet!









Thanks so much for joining me in the 1/2 Cocked Debut!  I'm the mom of five incredible kids, and grandmother to one!  1/2 Cocked is my 28th book release, and it still feels like the first time every time I send a new book baby out into the world.  I started in writing in 2008 after being laid off from my job as a Respiratory Therapist.  Prior to that, I was a singer/songwriter, touring the USA with my own satellite talent showcase.  Entertainment has always in my blood, and after having kids I wanted to share my love of performing, but remain home to raise my family.  Becoming an author gave me the opportunity to do both.  I hope you enjoy 1/2 Cocked and I'd love to have you join me on social media!
 Facebook  Pinterest 














This book was originally scheduled to release on September 1,2016, but I was so impatient for you to read it that I couldn't wait!  There will still be a blitz tour going on for that date, but the book is available on Amazon today, and will release on all other sites August 10th!  I know it's impulsive, but I'm a writer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with Tears of Crimson Books!